The new Haven Top Bag provides serious ounce-counters with the ultimate synergy between mattress and bag, challenging the convention that you’ve got to sacrifice comfort to travel light. Its unique, zipperless design takes advantage of inherent mattress warmth, eliminating the need for redundant and unutilized insulation. The resulting weight savings, premium 700-fill down and versatile mattress integration options create an EN-certified warmth rating of 20F (-6C), an impressively sleek 1lb 6oz (624g)* weight, and a new standard of ultralight comfort on the trail.
* 70″ Size Regular.
* Ultralight Warmth: Eliminates zippers and unnecessary fabric and fill beneath you to achieve EN 13537 -6C (20F)-rated comfort at just 22 oz (624g).
* Technical Performance: Durable 20D nylon shell, and 700-fill down combine with a full hood, modified foot box and wrap-around coverage to provide reliable warmth with minimal draft.
* Exceptional Versatility: Can be strapped to any mattress, used on top in warmer weather or slip a tapered ProLite™ or ProLite Plus mattresses inside for maximum cold-weather performance.
* Unparalleled Comfort: No more sleeping like a mummy, trying to find out which way is up, or searching for your zipper — we’ve delivered room where you want it without excessive gaping for maximum efficiency.
* Weight: lbs 6 oz / 624 g
* Fit: Up to 5′ 10″ (178cm)
* Girth, Shoulder: 60 in / 152.4 cm
* Girth, Hip: 60 in / 152.4 cm
* Girth, Foot box: 40 in / 101.6 cm
* EN 13537 Comfort: 30 F / -1 C
* EN 13537 Comfort Limit: 20 F / -6 C
* EN 13537 Extreme: -10 F / -23 C
* Fill: 700 Goose Down
* Fill weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g
* Liner fabric: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30 denier. Fabric is calendared to achieve down-proofing.
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Therm-A-Rest Haven 20F Sleeping Bag today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.