The North Face Men’s Stone Sentinel is a waterproof parka-styled down insulated jacket with a generous hood for icy landscapes and winter commuting. Warm 550 goose down fill is wrapped in a reliable waterproof, breathable and seam sealed HyVent shell. Adapt the styling and function in a flash by removing the faux fur hood trim or the insulated hood. A myriad of pockets inside and out provide ample storage for essentials and media player. Shrug off wild winds and lock out the cold in The North Face Men’s Stone Sentinel Insulated Jacket, a bombproof insulated winter coat.
* Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
* Fully adjustable, removable, insulated hood
* Detachable faux fur trim
* Two snap-down chest pockets
* One PU zippered chest pocket
* Two hand pockets
* Internal security pocket
* Self-adjustable fabric cuffs
* Avg Weight: 1016 g
* Centerback: 76 cm
* Fabrics: body: 40D 105 g/m2 100% nylon 3L GORE-TEX Performance ripstop / Triclimate insulation: 550 fill goose down
* Item: 5010-AUKH
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the The North Face Stone Sentinel Insulated Jacket today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.