If you require a sub-zero warmth sleeping bag in the smallest possible size the McIII is your bag. The Sea to Summit McIII is a sub-zero Celsius bag (it’s EN 13537 Lower Rating is -2°C); in Fahrenheit this equates to an EN rating of 28°F. It will compress to an amazingly small size – less than 4 liters! The foot drawcord can be pulled in to create a mummy shape bag or opened to create an open ended rectangular sleeping bag.
* Box quilted mummy convertible,
* 2D NanoShell, differential cut shell,
* Box quilted baffles,
* 55/45 fill ratio,
* Zip draft tube with anti-snag,
* Hood drawcord with dual adjustment,
* YKK #3 side zip,
* Drawcord foot closure,
* Large sized internal zip pocket,
* Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag,
* Mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
* Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down
* Fill weight: Regular 350 g/12 oz | Long 380 g | 13 oz
* Bag weight: Regular 680 g/1 lb 8 oz | Long 755 g/1 lb 11 oz
* Length / zip options: Regular – right zip | Long – left zip
* Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
* Suggested use: Ultra lightweight trekking, Travel, Hiking, Camping, Cycle touring, Alpine style climbing
* Compression bag: XSmall – 6L to 2L
* Item: 9356-033RR
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Sea To Summit MC III Sleeping Bag today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.