The Electra Sensor3 90 has a medium 100mm fit with a medium-stiff 90 flex index for expert all mountain women skiers. The Sensor fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The women’s Sensor3 has a special upper cuff that is not only lower but features a distinct “tulip” backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate any woman’s natural calf shape. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. Strong all mountain women skiers can carve up the groomers and will appreciate the power and comfort of the Electra Sensor3 90.
* Last 100
* Flex index 90
* Shell specification : Polyether + sensor3 polycarbonate insert
* Bootboard: Pu foam hard
* Cuff specification : Womens Specifics polyether
* Liner – technology : Womens Fit – Foam Fit – Down inside
* Liner – tongue: Easy fit – one-piece toe box
* Buckles – material: 4 micro – 100% Magnesium
* Buckles – micro: Diagonal buckles
* Buckles – teeth: Adjustable teeth 3 positions
* Canting: Double canting
* Power strap: 35mm
* Heating sole preset : Heating sole preset
* Item: 121-RB11250
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Rossignol Electra Sensor3 90 Snow Boot 2012 today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.