The Patagonia Women’s Solar Wind Jacket: Lightweight and low-bulk, this jacket features a Gore WINDSTOPPER exterior with PrimaLoft Eco insulation – windproof warmth for frigid, blowing days. Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell combined with a light fill of 60-g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation (50% recycled) makes for a jacket that guards warmth and blocks wind. Finer points include the new Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* Material: WINDSTOPPER – Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape. They are ideal for cold and windy conditions
* WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
* Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
* Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
* Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
* Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
* Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER 100% nylon; Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled); Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
* Weight: 451 g (15.9 oz)
* Item: 5017-83875
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.