The Patagonia women’s Northwall Jacket: A premier soft shell for cold conditions; made of Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid interior for maximum protection and optimal breathability on long routes in big mountains. Eiger Nordwand in winter? The Rockies in January? Antarctic fantasies? The Northwall Jacket combines toasty warmth and full-on alpine protection with lowland breathability. Its exclusive package features Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric bonded to the Regulator R2 grid interior – the result is an extremely breathable soft shell that’s functionally waterproof in all but a deluge. The insulation-shell combo is minimalist and elegant, with two water-resistant, zippered torso pockets above harness-line, low-profile cuff closures and the new Touch Point System – embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor affords visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
* Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid interior is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in harsh conditions
* Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
* Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
* Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (Patent No. US05263202)
* Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for mobility
* Pockets: harness- and pack-compatible torso pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR- (durable water repellent) treated reverse-coil zippers
* Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
* 12.5-oz, Polartec Power Shield Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator high-loft grid interior
* Weight: 661 g (23.3 oz)
* Item: 5017-83265
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Patagonia Northwall Jacket today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.