When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Women’s Nano Puff Hoody shines. It’s weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated jacket in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes – or for climbing through the night when the dash isn’t so quick. The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency – even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. The jacket also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* Ultralight ripstop-polyester face fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
* Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
* Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
* Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
* Under-the-helmet hood construction keeps things light and simple
* Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
* 360 g (12.7 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Item: 5017-84225
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.