Canada Goose is a proud supporter of Polar Bears International, a non-profit organization dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear and its habitat through research, stewardship and education. The PBI version of the Expedition Parka features PBI’s logo and signature blue color and $25 of each purchase will be donated to the organization. The donation will go directly to supporting scientific research by PBI into global warming and the preservation of the polar bear habitat. Additionally, your purchase entitles you to become a PBI member for one year.
* Shell: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
* Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish.
* Fill: 625 fill power white duck down.
* Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
* Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
* Keep the snow and cold wind out with:
* An elasticized nylon snowskirt
* Drawcord waist
* Storm flap over front zipper
* Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
* A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming:
* Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
* Two lower, full below snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
* Four fleece-lined upper and lower pocket with zipper closure
* Authentic Polar Bear International patch on right shoulder
* Item: 6125-4565LPB
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.