The Burton women’s Feelgood Flying V Snowboard: A winged evolution of their most proven performer. For riders like Hannah Teter who settle for nothing less than the best of everything, the Flying V version of the Burton Feelgood satisfies by blending the snappy suspension of camber with the effortless float and control of rocker. Laid-back laps to high-speed attacks, its trailblazing design looks as good as it feels with the latest in women’s engineering for a board that presses, pops, and carves its way into a class all its own.
* Flying V: A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns
* Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows them to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season
* Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
* The Channel: Now on more boards and evolved for greater performance, The ChannelM6 has staked its claim as snowboarding’s most direct connection. Focusing power through a central connection that acts as a backbone for the board’s internal tech, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST, Re:Flex, and Disc. The upgrade to M6 means they’re using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with select competitor bindings, making it a choice for any rider
* Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile, regular or switch
* Carbon I-Beam: This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap
* Lightning Bolts HiVoltage: Radiating outward from beneath your feet, these energy transfer strands allow Burton to make the board more responsive without making it stiff. The Hi-Voltage version features energy transfer strands woven into the fiberglass both above and below the board’s core for dual-drive power and response
* Triax Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
* Directional Shape: The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
* Frostbite Edges: Edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions
* Gondola Package: Setting the benchmark with boards that are lighter, faster, and stronger for more air, quicker turns, and more fun no matter what the terrain or conditions
* Dualzone EGD Core: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength
* True Flex SuperFly 2 Core: Softening a board and painting it pink doesn’t cut it for Burton. True Flex sets the new standard in women’s hardgoods by optimizing board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail
* Item: 147-FG-FLYV-12
This is why we are promoting Paragon Sports for your purchase of the Burton Feelgood Flying V Snowboard today. They are a qualified seller, and they give you free shipping in the continential United States on orders above $50. In addition, their website is secure and they have a great customer service.